Madison for World Health!
Twelve of Madison’s most popular performing songwriters have come together to create a collection of music entitled "Madison For World Health". This compilation consists of original tunes, written by Madison songwriters from 9 different musical styles, all themed towards HIV/AIDS, Malaria, and TB. Add to that local hospitals, businesses, schools, and individuals sponsoring, consulting, donating, and lending a hand, and you’ve got a community effort to reach OUT and help those suffering in more desperate areas of the world, as well as reach IN to assist our own.
You can help us save lives by:
- Making a donation (tax deductible if $25 or more)
- Buying the "Madison For World Health" Collection of Music
- Reserving your tickets to the "Madison For World Health" Concert on December 6th, 2008 at 7:30pm at The Majestic, in honor of World Aids Day
- Purchasing Cool Promotional Stuff like T-Shirts, Hats, Stickers, and Buttons
- Visiting this website occasionally to hear about and support other related events like our Fall Art Show, T.V. and Radio Appearances, and more...
WANT TO SEE SOME FACTS THAT WILL MOTIVATE YOU TO HELP?