The greatest financial benefit you can provide is a direct donation.
If you cannot donate by credit card from our link to PayPal, you can donate by check.
Please make all checks payable to The AIDS Network and put Madison For World Health Project in the Memo portion of bottom left side of the check.
You can mail your check to:
AIDS Network, Attn: Madison for World Health
600 Williamson St.,
Madison, Wisconsin 53703.
Why you should help
- Around 40 million people worldwide are infected with HIV, 95% of whom live in developing countries.
- AIDS is the leading cause of death in Africa and the fourth-leading cause of death worldwide.
- More than 13 million children under the age of 15 have been orphaned by HIV/AIDS, and this number is projected to double by 2010.
- Tuberculosis (TB) kills about two million people each year, making it one of the world's leading infectious causes of death among young people and adults.
- TB is a leading killer of people living with HIV/AIDS and one-third of people infected with HIV will develop TB.
- Malaria kills more than 1 million people a year, with 90% of these deaths occurring in Africa, mostly in children under 5 years of age.