Upcoming events to watch for:
- Multiple on air appearances by our artists on 92.1 with Lee Rayburn and Triple M with Jonathan Suttin
- The Urban Theater focused an episode on our project and music on April 19th, 2009. Click here to see it and view this episode
- The Madison For World Health CD was nominated for Best Compilation of 2008 in The Madison Area Music Awards. Thanks to all who voted! The West Hi Choir performed 'Make A Wish Real' at this celebrated event.
- Barnes & Nobles hosted an Art Show by the West High School Art Dept. themed on The Madison For World Health Project in November of 2008
- Multiple, in depth press coverage of The Madison For World Health Project was provided by WKOW-Channel 27, The Isthmus, 92.1 The Mic with Lee Rayburn, 105.5 Triple M with Jonathan Suttin, Q106, and WORT.
- Jim Schwall will be featured on behalf of our project at the ACTING ON AIDS event at The Goodman Community Center, June 10, 2009 from 7-9pm.